You are at the organizational heart of MultiMinds and do whatever you can to make sure the workplace runs efficiently.
Your Role is
to manage the office!
Without you, it will be MultiChaos. You do whatever it takes to keep the office afloat: make sure everybody has the tools to shine and to keep going. Going from ordering office materials, to order drinks for the fridge, lunch, book cleaning services etc.…
to keep us healthy!
You keep track of accounting matters such as bookkeeping, payroll, and accounts payable or receivable. You are the point of contact for dealing with different third party administrative services. You report on financial status and are in constant optimization mode. You work cost efficient.
to be our first-aid in HR!
You manage contracts, gather legal documents, on-board new team members, pay the salaries and are the bridge to our social security partner.
to seed productivity and happiness!
Things need to be done: managing meeting rooms, providing healthy snacks at work, manage our move (we’ll move to a bigger location, 2floors up), book accommodations and flights for travel, organizing internal and external events, decorating a magic Christmas tree, give heads-up on birthdays, make sure the fridge has refills and cool beers for Fridays after works.
What we offer
We offer you the nicest job in the world! Full-time, part-time, 4 days on 5, … we’re open to discuss.
You’ll join a team of successful professionals with a never ending craziness. You’ll have a very diverse job in a dynamic and challenging working environment. You will have all opportunities to develop your personal skills and grow with the company.
On top of that we are accessible from all directions by car, public transport, and bicycle.
And before you ask : yes we have a pool table. We also have a ping pong table.
We have Champagne in the fridge to celebrate onboarding you!!!
Strong organizational skills
Efficient Accounting skills
- Minimum bachelor degree in Office or Company Management or Accountancy
- You have experience with or strong knowledge of accountancy (we use Exact Online)
- 2+ years working in a client result driven service company
- You are communicative, structured and persistent
- Function in a trilingual environment (English, French and Dutch)
- You are tech savvy
- You show initiative to make every aspect of our business as efficient as possible
- You are capable of figuring out your own priorities and you see what needs to be done