We are looking for a Finance enthusiastic for a part-time function at our office in Aalst. As part of a lively team at MultiMinds, you will help us to grow and create added value through business steering and insights in our finances. You will take ownership of our administration and make sure the books are correct, the bills are paid and invoices received.
- You make sure all our invoices are booked in correctly.
- Be sure all fiscal, social and legal acts are done at the end of the month and quarter (salaries, social security, invoices, VAT, etc…)
- You are the SPOC for our external accounting supervisor.
- Do all the necessary paperwork when on-boarding new staff.
- Do all the necessary paperwork when we kick somebody out (hasn’t happened yet)
- Book event registrations, flights and hotels
- Follow up on contracts and legal affairs, (be nice to our lawyer).
What we offer
- The nicest company to work for in the whole area of Aalst and the rest of the world in particular.
- An energetic and challenging working environment.
- An utterly diverse team.
- All opportunities to develop your personal skills as well as strategic skills required for your role.
- Lots of love from our colleagues on top of an attractive salary and growth opportunities.
Accounting and Financial KPI's
Reporting & Analysis
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You work efficient, result driven and independent
- You are accurate and love numbers
- You can’t sleep If you miss out 50 cents
- You are a great planner and reach milestones