As a Digital Analyst of Data Analyst you will play a vital role in delivering accurate and unbiased analytics insights to clients to make better decisions. You will support the senior team to take action on these insights, and work with the development team to collect accurate data, to configure the analytics tools according best practices and report insights through dynamic dashboards.
As part of a dynamic team at MultiMinds, you will help us to develop added value through business innovation and research and development, to further leverage our quality services towards big brands.
- Translate business objectives into key performance indicators and clear metrics.
- Create Google Analytics implementation guides.
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to ad-hoc client requests regarding marketing analytics.
- Online channel behaviour and customer experience analysis in support of the senior analytics team.
- Organize and lead client trainings on best practice usage of analytics data and reports.
- Outline clear and effective KPI dashboards for client stakeholders.
What we offer
A dynamic and challenging working environment. All opportunities to develop your personal skills as well as strategic skills required for your role, through specific trainings in and outside Belgium, attendance of several analytics events such as MeasureCamp London/Amsterdam/Paris/Madrid, Tealium Velocity, Adobe Summit, etc. Attractive salary and growth opportunities.
Dashboard & KPI Design
A/B & Multivariate Testing
- 1+ year experience working in the digital marketing space
- 1+ years working in a client result driven service company
- Minimum 1 year experience in digital analytics methodologies, and the tracking of online
- Excellent written, verbal and data visualization communication skills
- You have an analytical mindset with great problem solving skills