As a motivated analyst who is not afraid to take on new challenges, you will form the bridge between our marketing and our technical team. You will support the senior team by providing them with unbiased, accurate insights, and work with the development team to collect accurate data.
You will also configure analytics tools according to best practices, and report on insights relevant for the client.
- You translate business objectives into KPIs together with the client, and transform them into clear business solution documents
- You provide prompt and accurate responses to ad-hoc client requests regarding marketing analytics
- You help clients understand their data, create reports and actionable insights, based on the client’s needs, in support of the senior analytics team
- You use statistical models or programming tools to extract data and generate new insights, in support of the development team
- You prepare, present and process all kind of workshops and trainings to guide our clients through their digital analytics journey
- You keep track of our own social media performance, our website and our blog posts
What we offer
An amazing working environment with even more amazing colleagues and lots of opportunities. Learn from our diverse and experienced team of marketeers, tech guys, project leaders, ….
Our company is growing fast, and you can grow with us. Develop your personal and strategic skills, through specific trainings and events inside and outside Belgium. You’ll get an attractive salary with good benefits, a pool table, cookies and cake, and happy Fridays!
Programming (R, HTML,...)
- Excellent written, verbal and data visualization communication skills
- Good command of Dutch
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Bachelor or masters degree in economics
- IT / programming degree is a plus
- Experience in the digital marketing space