As a Digital Growth Analyst you are a highly strategic and energetic person who embraces the latest marketing trends and channels; has a strong willingness to get a deep understanding of a client’s business; wants to learn how to analyse data (training in these tools will be provided) and how to leverage data and technology to communicate powerful stories to clients.
You will identify our clients’ business needs and translate them into clear guidelines for our technical team. Your role is to support senior colleagues in establishing solid client relationships.
- After training, you configure analytics tools and data management platform tools (such as Tealium Datahub, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc) according to best practices.
- You support your senior colleagues in providing them with unbiased, accurate omnichannel marketing insights.
- You support your senior colleagues in helping clients understand their data, create reports and actionable insights.
- You translate business objectives into KPIs together with the client and transform them into clear business solution documents.
- You provide prompt and accurate responses to ad-hoc client requests regarding marketing analytics.
- You will play an active role in preparing and executing strategic workshops and trainings to guide our clients through their digital analytics journey
- You keep track of our own social media performance, our website and our blog posts.
What we offer
An amazing working environment with even more amazing colleagues and lots of opportunities. Learn from our diverse and experienced team of marketeers, tech guys, project leaders, ….
Our company is growing fast, and you can grow with us. Develop your personal and strategic skills, through specific trainings and events inside and outside Belgium. You’ll get an attractive salary with good benefits, a pool table, cookies and cake, and happy Fridays!
- Excellent written, verbal and data visualization communication skills
- Good command of Dutch
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Bachelor or masters degree in economics
- IT / programming degree is a plus
- Experience in the digital marketing space