You will master the technical skills related to digital analytics implementations and the development of tools and plug-ins to make our work more efficient.
As part of a dynamic team, you will develop competitive advantage through technical innovation and research and development, and grow your own skills to become an expert in the digital marketing data space.
- Identify opportunities for automation and innovation in the area of digital analytics implementation, quality assurance, reporting and dashboarding
- Provide dedicated technical support to customers and work with client development teams, offering hands-on technical assistance to drive data collection, connection and activation of web, mobile and offline data
- Become a “data development” expert in digital marketing data collection and the technical requirements of the ad tech industry
- Outline best practises consulting services and processes in solving digital analytics platform strategy and technical needs
- Innovate current processes and pro-actively create new best practise processes to improve the quality of services and support we deliver, and turning custom work into repeatable solutions
- Conduct technical training and knowledge sharing towards client and internal project teams
- We give bonus points for:
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, …)
- Experience with tag management solutions (Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, …)
- Experience with SDKs for mobile applications
- Experience with API development
What we offer
An amazing working environment with even more amazing colleagues and lots of opportunities. Learn from a diverse and experienced team of marketeers, tech guys, project leaders, …. both at the client as at MultiMinds.
Our company is growing fast, and you can grow with us. Develop your personal and strategic skills, through specific trainings and events inside and outside Belgium. You’ll get an attractive salary with good benefits, a pool table, cookies and cake, and happy Fridays!
- Analytical brain with great problem solving skills, with an eye for detail, consistency and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: effectively translate technical processes and ideas to non-technical people, and business problems into technical solutions
- You work organized and have the ability to prioritize problems, and adjust planning when needed