Adobe Analytics is a leading solution for web analytics. This powerful tool helps its users make informed decisions regarding their website by improving ROI or making smart changes to conversion flows. With using powerful tools comes a lot of complexity, so understanding all the nuances and how to use the different metrics, dimensions and segments will be key to make good and correct reports.
Knowing how to interpret aspects such as ‘a visit’, ‘a prop’ or an ‘eVar’ – and all the other basics – are required insights you should gather before using the tool itself. What are the possibilities and when should I use segments or calculated metrics? How to build reports based on my KPI and conversions? How does a report suite exactly work, and should I use a virtual reporting suite, rollup or individual ones?
Knowing the different nuances and possibilities is key to interpret/build reports correctly. If you ever wonder about these questions, then this training is designed for you! Not only will we cover these questions, we will also show you the infrastructure of the Adobe Analytics interface, and how you can get started to discover insights and relevant data using the tool. Once you understand the basics, a more hands on approach will be used to help you getting to know the tool. Especially the afternoon will be filled with many exercises to help you discover and learn the many advantages of Adobe Analytics.
This training will provide a step-by-step walkthrough to understand the basics of Analytics and get started building your first reports. This training will give you a headstart on getting advanced skills in Adobe Analytics. The following topics will be discussed:
- What is digital analytics and how can it benefit my business
- Learning the basic terms: visit, visitor, hit, event, eVar and prop
- How is data collected and send to Adobe (basic data collection explanation)
- Explain Reports and Workspace UI and possibilities (UI info, report suite selection, date range, …)
- How to build reports based on business questions and KPIs (exercises to be able to translate a question to a report)
- How to explore data to get new insights (using segments, calculated metrics)
- What is digital analytics?
- How is data collected? (brief info on HTML > dataLayer > Tagmanager > AdobeAnalytics, IMG hit)
- Explanation visit, visitor, hit
- Differences between eVar/props (dimensions) and events (metrics)
- Understanding the Adobe Analytic tool? (UI info, help, different menu options)
- Translating business questions to a report
- When to use segments, date ranges and calculated metrics
- Discovering the workspace
- Best practice with Adobe Analytics
- Advanced reporting
- Numerous excercises
You can book your training spot online, afterwards you’ll receive a confirmation email with the training details and we will send your invoice. Once the invoice is paid we will send you a second confirmation email.
An additional 10% discount will be applied when you book for 2 or more people within the same company.
- Instructor: Lara Vandooren / Geoffrey Pappaert
- Course Language: English/Dutch
- Requirements: Bring a laptop
- Lunch: Selection of sandwiches included
- Hours: 9 am to 5pm
- Location: Hertshage 10, Aalst
- Cancellations: Not refundable