Why is it necessary to adopt a data-driven culture in your organization?
During this one-day training you will learn to understand what it means to be a data-driven organization and you will learn techniques to transform your organizational culture into one that values and leverages analytics and data. You will also understand why privacy regulations like GDPR are an opportunity rather than a roadblock.
This workshop is designed for professionals with an intra-preneurial mindset. Do you see a lot of digital opportunities for data and analytics but don’t know how to realize them? Then, this workshop might be perfect for you.
Throughout the day, you will interact closely with your peers, discussing and presenting your ideas and challenges. There will also be ample opportunities to network during lunch and breaks.
With this workshop “Building a data-driven culture” we will inspire you on how to build awareness among top management and offer you insights on how to pitch your data idea as well as tips on how to define a strategy to reach it.
We will cover:
- Deep dive into analytics & data-driven culture specifics
- The basics of organizational culture and change management
- An approach on how to drive cultural change as an intrapreneur
- A framework on how to transform into a data-driven culture
- Power of Service Design Thinking
- Problem Solving Strategies
- Transformation Checklist
You can book your training spot online, afterwards you’ll receive a confirmation email with the training details and we will send your invoice. Once the invoice is paid we will send you a second confirmation email.
An additional 10% discount will be applied when you book for 2 or more people within the same company.
- Instructor: Siegert Dierickx & Peter Vertongen
- Course Language: English/Dutch
- Requirements: Bring a laptop
- Lunch: Selection of sandwiches included
- Hours: 9 am to 5pm
- Location: Hertshage 10, Aalst
- Cancellations: Not refundable