Optimization is the ongoing data-driven process of continually discovering and quantifying the most effective experience, both online and offline, for your consumers and customers.
How to adopt a testing and optimization culture
Which steps to take to get a test live?
How to choose success metrics?
How to design and build experiment?
How to analyze results?
Our training courses are primarily practice-oriented and given by trainers who have a great deal of practical experience.
- Overview of A/B Testing
- Choosing and characterizing metrics
- Designing an experiment
- Analyzing results
- Design and analyze an A/B test by yourself
You can book your training spot online, afterwards you’ll receive a confirmation email with
the training details and we will send your invoice. Once the invoice is paid we will send
you a second confirmation email.
An additional 10% discount will be applied when you
book for 2 or more people within the same company.
- Course language: english, dutch
- Requirements: This course assumes that you already have some initial knowledge on digital analytics to create cases and evaluate them afterwardsand can actively contribute to the course by sharing business experiences.
A digital analytics strategy in your organization is recommended, but not a must.
If necessary, you’re able to work in a safe MultiMinds sandbox environment. (Please mention when subscribing.)
Bring your own laptop.
Off course your organization needs online presence (at least a website or an app).
- Lunch: selection of sandwiches
- Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Location: Hertshage 10, Aalst
- Cancellations: not refundable